The quiz starts daily at 12am. In order to make it to the winner’s list, one must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. There are five questions in the quiz based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Amazon app quiz has only one winner. Name of the winner is chosen via a lucky draw. Results will be announced on March 24.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which of these apps recently rolled out the voice DM feature in India?
- In India, leatherback turtles nest mainly in which State or Union Territory?
Andaman and Nicobar islands
- Which association would be launching the World Solar Bank at COP 26, United Nations Climate Change Conference?
- This dish originates in which country, where the practice of rolling tortillas around other food dates back to Aztec times?
- In Thor Ragnarok, this character turns back into Bruce Banner, by seeing an old video of which Avenger?