In order to become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Name of the winner will be announced on March 25. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Dhubri-Phulbari bridge, slated to be the longest bridge in India, will connect Assam to which other state?
- Giorgi Gakharia served as the Prime Minister of which country from 8 September 2019 to 18 February 2021?
- Which car company has launched a Transformer-like robocar dubbed as TIGER X-1?
- What are these fruits called after they are dried naturally in the sun without undergoing any fermentation process?
- Which of these following brands have this object in its logo?