The quiz starts daily at 12am. In order to make it to the winner’s list, one must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. There are five questions in the quiz based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Amazon app quiz has only one winner. Name of the winner is chosen via a lucky draw. Results will be announced on March 25.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
1. In February 2021, which Indian was appointed by UN chief Antonio Guterres as Under-Secretary-General?
Answer : Usha Rao-Monari
2. The Mandu festival and the Khajuraho dance festival happens in which Indian state?
Answer : Madhya Pradesh
3. Which country recently hosted the 2021 World Future Fuel Summit?
Answer : India
4. The celebration of which of these German festivals is primarily associated with this drink?
Answer : Oktoberfest
5. Which of these companies founded in a place like this, supplied test and measurement instruments for Disney’s ‘Fantasia’?
Answer : HP