Amazon app quiz consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. In order to become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant needs to answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on March 27.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- For 53 years, which of these State Banks functioned outside RBI’s purview?
State Bank of Sikkim
- Complete the title of Ram Sewak Sharma’s new book “The Making of Aadhaar: World’s Largest _______ Platform”?
- Pahela Phagun’ is a spring festival celebrated in which neighbouring country of India?
- Name the cartoon character that lives in this fruit under a tree with his pet snail Gary
- The Roman God for what shares its name with this planet?