In order to win today’s quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. The daily app quiz comprises of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Name of the winner is usually chosen via lucky draw. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on March 31.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which organisation was created in 2000 to improve access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world’s poorest countries?
- The Samyukta Kisan Morcha recently celebrated February 23 as what in memory of a 1907 movement started by Sardar Ajit Singh?
Pagri Sambhal Diwas
- What’s the name of the plastic card with alphanumeric codes, that the US president carries with him all the time?
- Name this classic video game that required you to eat all the dots throughout the game.
- Which of these countries is this animal native to?