Amazon app quiz is now live. As part of its daily app quiz, Amazon is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The quiz starts daily at 12am and runs 24 hours. It is an app only quiz and comprises five questions. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Those participating in the quiz have to answer all questions correctly to become eligible for the prize. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 24.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- In the series Falcon and the Winter Soldier who is the US government’s choice to become the new Captain America?
- The controversial interview of Oprah Winfrey with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle also aired in India, was originally on which network?
- It has been 10 years since India’s iconic World Cup triumph on April 2nd, 2011. Who was India’s top run getter in the match?
- Which breed of cat, gets its name from an old name of this country?
- Which Indian state gets its name from the celestial body shown in this visual?