Today we will perform manual SQL injection with integer based method for the MySQL database. I hope the last article on error based string injection is useful to everyone, especially for beginners. Now I will quickly drive into yet another writing for SQL injection with the integer based method.
SQL Injection ONLINE LAB:
- Beginners can use this website to practice skills for SQL injection
- To Access the LAB Click Here
STEP 1: Breaking the Query
- Visting the website testphp.vulnweb.com/artists.php?artist=1
- let us add & check single quote to existing URL to check whether the website is vulnerable to SQL Injection by adding testphp.vulnweb.com/artists.php?artist=1′
- Here we are trying to break query to receive error messages with the database so that we can balance the query.
- But we are not getting error statements with respect to our input, which means single quote as input.
- Now I understand that when the input string is not getting an error with the database, let me try to fix without a single quote.
- Above figure shows that website is getting fixed & we have joined the query with no errors with integer method.So this is called as SQL Injection With Integer Based Method.
STEP 2: Finding the Backend Columns
- It is time to have a conversation with the database to find the number of columns.To enumerate columns we can use order by command.
- Let me ask database with any number so that I can check that columns availability in the database.
- Above figure, I have asked for 4 columns, but it throws an error.
- Keep asking database, let me ask for 3 columns !!!
- Above Figure shows no SQL errors, Yes! we have only 3 columns
STEP 3: Finding the Backend Table & Table Names
- Let us ask database its table path with the command union all select
- Above figure shows the execution of union all select gives the path of tables.2 & 3 the tables path.
- Above figure shows the execution of database() & version() on the path of tables 2 & 3 provides us the database name and version.
- So here database name is acuart and version is 5.1.73-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
STEP 4: Dumping Database Tables
- Group_concat() is the function returns a string with the concatenated non-NULL value from a group.
- So we can use this Function to list all Tables from the database.
- In Addition, we can use Information_Schema to view metadata about the objects within a database
- The Above Figure shows the dump of all tables as carts,categ,featured,guestbook,pictures,products,users
STEP 5: Dumping all Data in Columns of Tables
- Here I will dump for users in table
- The Above Figure shows the dump of all columns of tables contains
STEP 6: Dumping all Usernames & passwords
- Here we can dump all usernames & passwords in the database.
- Here we got the username as test and password as test !!!!
- practice and try to dump all columns of tables contains cc, address, email, name, phone, cart. Happy Hacking !!!
All the. This article is only for an Educational purpose. Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website is solely your responsibility. The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question.
The “Author” and “www.gbhackers.com” will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law. Reproduce This Content Without Permission is Strictly Prohibited.